We are seeking a Customer Service Representative at our Tampa branch with at least 2 years of commercial lines experience. Candidates will be responsible for the day-to-day account management, service and retention of an assigned book of business.
- Manage book of commercial lines accounts while building, expanding, and solidifying client relationships
- Provide professional and courteous service to clients and carriers
- Review and process applications, proposals, renewals, binders, etc.
- Oversee the preparation and implementation of all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned accounts
- Maintain detailed knowledge of products and services offered to clients
- Support producers in obtaining, maintaining and expanding business
- May meet with clients regarding existing and new accounts
- Attend industry related continuing education training and courses
- 2-20 license, industry designations are a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a positive team environment
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Proficiency with Applied TAM & Microsoft Office
Please send resumes to email@example.com