We are seeking an Account Manager in Commercial Lines at our Charleston branch. Must have Commercial Lines experience. Candidates will be responsible for the day-to-day account management, service and retention of an assigned book of business.
• Manage book of commercial lines accounts while building, expanding, and solidifying client relationships
• Provide professional and courteous service to clients and carriers
• Review and process applications, proposals, renewals, binders, etc.
• Oversee the preparation and implementation of all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned accounts
• Maintain detailed knowledge of products and services offered to clients
• Support producers in obtaining, maintaining and expanding business
• May meet with clients regarding existing and new accounts
• Attend industry related continuing education training and courses
• Property & Casualty agent license is required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Superior customer service and problem solving skills
• Ability to work and thrive in a positive team environment
• Exceptional time management and organization skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products especially Excel
Please send resumes to Beth.Smock@hilbgroup.com